When they want to minimize the environmental effect during the products transportation the professionals choose the isothermal close type bodies which are suitable for that purpose. This type of body has the following characteristics:
- Side walls and roof made from isothermal panels (sandwich type) from a European manufacturer (G.R.P.-STYROFOAM) specification FNA/ATP with 25-55 mm thickness. The advantages of these panels are that they have flat surface, they are easily repaired from damages and offer additional insulation.
- Externally and on the body edges it is installed high aesthetic aluminium covers
- Rear part of chassis manufactured from special reinforced aluminium profile properly formed for the back doors’ installation or hydraulic lift-door installation
- Back doors manufactured from panels and aluminium profiles, hinges and latches from a European manufacturer and waterproof rubber
- Single side doors with flush latches, optional removable one or two-part side walls or shutters either on the sides or rear of the body.
- Floor consisted of special wooden plates made from anti-slide material with 12-30 mm thickness depends on the vehicle size and its loads. The floors have been special elaborated for high resistance to corrosion
- In order to secure the cargo onto the truck, proper tracks are installed suitable for belts, ropes or special bars.
- Optional flush cleat mounted on the floor to lash down the cargo
- Metal parts painting with acrylic colours on demand
- Plastic or metal mudguards with mud-flaps
- Aluminium side bars with round edges for cyclists protection (according to E.U. legislation)
- Various extra parts and accessories on demand such as plastic or metal tool boxes, water tanks etc.
- Optional digital printing onto the wall with customer’s or any logo
- Polyesteric spoilers for every truck type