In order to safely deliver in its original condition, the bottle transportation requires special manufactured bodies. These truck bodies include:
• Side walls with simple or isothermal aluminium shutters from FIT. These shutters are suitable for the convenience of the transporter as they have easy access to the cargo due to easy opening, the load is securely positioned and the body is properly insulated.
• Alternatively, a curtain type tarpaulin system can be installed on the side walls with a special easy opening mechanism of ADAICO along with high quality tarpaulin sheets in any color.
• Special elaborated rear chassis part and bulkhead from galvanized steel sheets reinforced with vertical bars and isothermal panels for the body insulation.
• Roof consisted of a polyesteric sheet reinforced with white glass cloth layer of 3 mm thickness (G.R.P.) and or isothermal panel.
• Flat or inclined floor made with steely sheets from sleek or anti-slide material.
• Optional internal separative wall installation in order to create separate spaces
• Flush cleats mounted on the floor to lash down the cargo
• Plastic or metal mudguards with mud-flaps
• Aluminium side bars with round edges for cyclists protection (according to E.U. legislation)
• Various extra parts and accessories on demand such as plastic or metal tool boxes, water tanks etc.
• Polyesteric spoilers for every truck type
• Metal parts painting with acrylic colours on demand
• Optional digital print on the body with a logo on demand