Open type bodies
The open type bodies, like all our constructions, are built with high quality specifications to accomplish every modern professional transporter requirements. These bodies include:
- Bodies from ST37 steel, inox or aluminium
- Steely sheet floor from sleek or anti-slide material with 3 mm thickness or special wooden plates with thickness of 12-30 mm depends on the vehicle size and its loads. The floors have been special elaborated for high resistance to corrosion.
- Removable side parapets from aluminium or steel of 400-800 mm height
- Removable or fixed side pillars from European companies (KINNERGRIP)
- Various size and type optional flush cleat mounted along the body side to lash down the cargo
- Special elaborated bulkhead from steel sheets or special reinforced aluminium of height on demand with the ability of extra security bars installation
- Ability for wooden side bars installation above the parapets to increase the loading height
- Special required constructions in order to install a standard or rolling hydraulic ramp
- Metal parts painting with acrylic colours on demand
- Aluminium side bars with round edges for cyclists protection (according to E.U. legislation)
- Various extra parts and accessories on demand such as plastic or metal tool boxes, water tanks etc.