MANUFACTURING PROCEDURE OF Cold-line® BODIES
The panels that make up our company’s refrigerated bodies Cold-Line® is fiberglass mono-block construction, with internal insulation of high density blocks of polyurethane (40Kg/m3), and manufactured in the new modern facilities of our company in the Industrial Area of Sindos – Thessaloniki, Greece .
Specifically, the method of manufacture and assembly of panels combine:
- The predetermined high pressure of the hydraulic press so as to have a particularly reinforced panel due to the compact construction, with absolute dimensional accuracy, lower weight and perfect surfaces.
- In Parallel with the high pressure of the hydraulic press and the simultaneous vacuum process, the adhesive material fed equally throughout the panel, while surplus adhesive, as the entrapped air is sucked in liquid form. This achieves the perfect bonding of polyester, polyurethane, wooden and metallic reinforcements to the entire volume of the chamber.
- The outer sides of the panels have reinforced polyester particularly high strength for higher mechanical shock resistance snag etc. Thus, the outer surface of the panel has an absolute perfect flatness and gloss.
- In parallel to the inner surface of contact welding inserts created in a way that is 100 % water- tight chamber for lifetime.
- The welding of specially prepared panels made with two-component polyurethane adhesives, providing tremendous mechanical strength, greater flexibility in distortions of the body, complete sealing, lighter weight and better cooling because of the lack of thermal bridges.
- Around all external edges of the chamber placed special protective anodized aluminum profiles, with thickness of 3mm, so as to provide maximum protection from knocks tree branches etc, and improved aesthetic image of the body.
- The rear frame of the body is made from specially shaped sheets of stainless steel ASI-304 with a thickness of 2,5~3mm, so as to be flush inside the panel without any screws or rivets. Additionally generated by construction, so the stainless steel sink roof, and in cases of tail lift, the special protective tooth length 50mm in the lower part of (floor), for maximum torsional strength, high mechanical resistance to impact and the better adjustment of the tail lift.
- Finally the inner underside of panels up to a height of 350mm from the floor, a special aid to ply-wood (thickness 12mm), to protect the walls from the blows of forklifts and pallets. Up to this enhancement, additionally placed the anodized aluminum protective range for perfect protection of the walls against pallets, trolleys, fork-lifts, etc.
This manufacturing method is considered as top in Europe, provides excellent workmanship in the panel, maximum insulation, excellent dimensional accuracy, modern appearance, impressive durability and another main significantly, lighter construction.
The components that are used in the construction of the bodies (stainless steel latches, hinges, etc.) are built of Boyriven, Pastore-Lombardi, ADAICO & Furgocar, leading European companies in the industry, also certified with ISO 9001:2008.